Required Knowledge, Skills, and AbilitiesTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands and Work EnvironmentStanding, sitting, walking, talking or hearing. No special vision requirements.
Office environment. Moderate Noise.
Statement1. Clinical care and management of OB/GYN patients including procedures and other clinical services as required.
2. Teaching of medical students, residents and fellows
3. Research in the field of OB/GYN that may include implementation of programs and projects in special areas of interest to the department.
4. Program development regarding: case conference, continuous quality improvement, and patient care for the General Ob/Gyn service at the Eric B. Chandler Health Center.
5. Understands and adheres to Rutgers’ compliance standards as they appear in RBHS’s Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.