We invite applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in the College’s Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) program. This is a full-time, 9-month appointment within the Health Sciences division that includes teaching in the classroom and laboratory settings and assisting with administrative responsibilities of the PTA program.
For more information about the PTA program and course offerings, please visit https://www.heartland.edu/pta/
The hired individual may be expected to teach a variety of courses in the discipline as assigned.
- Associate degree
- Active, unrestricted Physical Therapist license or Physical Therapist Assistant license/certification in any United States jurisdiction
- Documented 3 years of full-time post-licensure clinical experience in physical therapy
- Bachelor’s degree in education or healthcare related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in teaching, curriculum development, in a PT or PTA program
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a clinical instructor
- Ability to teach courses within Health or other Health Sciences disciplines