Regis College is actively seeking an Assistant Director for the Health Administration Program in the School of Health Sciences. Qualified applicants will have an advanced degree in health administration, management, policy, or a related field and experience teaching online at the college or university level. A passion for excellence with gentleness; a commitment to diversity, collaboration, and innovation; and positive energy are fundamental to this position. This position includes teaching, program assessment, scholarship, and community service. Rank commensurate with previous teaching and administrative experience, past scholarly achievement, and service.
- Assist the Program Director in program assessment and evaluation of faculty and on-campus and online programs and curriculum; course development and revision; collaboration with online program partners; course scheduling; meeting with faculty and students; assisting faculty in professional development activities.
- Teach graduate level courses on campus and/or online.
- Develop relationships with preceptors and sites for student field experiences.
- Engage in scholarly activity appropriate to the discipline.
- Responsibilities associated with a full-time faculty appointment, including teaching; scholarship; and service to the Health Administration Program, School of Health Sciences, and Regis College.
- Other duties as assigned
- An advanced degree (Doctorate preferred) in health administration, management, policy, or in a related field.
- Ability to positively interact with a diverse population and uphold the University’s commitment to inclusive excellence
- Professional experience in the health care field.
- Experience with program assessment and evaluation.
- Online experience teaching and/or administration of online academic programs.
- Excellent administrative/organizational abilities.
- Record of innovation, leadership, and application of best practices in their field
Please email a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com referencing the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org