Employment Specifics: Full-Time Faculty (167 days) Appointment.
The faculty member is responsible for delivery of instruction to students in the Associate’s Degree Nursing Program. The position includes primarily clinical and lab supervision as well as some classroom teaching, student advisement, and participation in department, divisional and college-wide activities, curriculum development, and professional development. The faculty member functions as a team member of a program area/department and a division. Teaching assignments may include alternative delivery settings which include synchronous video, self-paced, tutorial, evening and weekend offerings. Travel to a variety of clinical sites is required
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university. A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with evidence that an active plan is in place to complete an MSN Degree within a negotiated timeframe may substitute
- Two (2) years of recent experience in professional clinical nursing practice
- Current Colorado R.N. license in good standing without restrictions
- Must have/be able to obtain a Colorado Career & Technical Education Teaching Credential
- Occasional long and irregular hours necessitated by special projects, compliance with deadlines, length of institutional day and week and committee service
- Ability to travel out of town as necessary
- Master’s Degree in Nursing with an emphasis and/or experience in Medical/Surgical
- Five (5) years recent experience in professional nursing practice
- Teaching experience in post-secondary professional nursing program
Anticipated Start Date: Negotiable
Salary: Based on education, skills and experience. Benefits include health, life, dental insurance, LTD & benefit package in accordance with Colorado Community College and Occupational Education System policies. No relocation assistance is provided.
Application Procedures: Review of applications is ongoing. Position open until filled.All applicants must use the following link to apply: https://morgancc.applicantpro.com/.
For full announcement & Employment App., visit https://morgancc.applicantpro.com/jobs/ or call 970-542- 3130. EOE
About Morgan Community College
MORGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE is one of 13 colleges comprising the Community Colleges of Colorado. The college has consistently been named a Great College to Work For by the Chronicle of Higher Education. MCC is located on I-76, 80 miles northeast of Denver and approximately 100 miles east of the Rocky Mountains. MCC provides quality lower division and occupational education through traditional, innovative and non-traditional delivery to an 11,500 square mile service area in eastern Colorado. The College serves this vast, rural, agricultural area from its main campus in Fort Morgan and through four regional locations in Bennett, Limon, Burlington and Wray. These locations are 75 to 150 miles from the campus in Fort Morgan. Students are enrolled in traditional classes, distance learning including multiple fiber networks, and online classes. The College is seeking dynamic, creative individuals who are committed to the community college philosophy, student success, and public service. If you are seeking a rural or small community life style, with excellent conditions for families; closeness to a major metropolitan area; year-round recreation and natural beauty; and a dynamic, forward-looking workplace, this position may be for you!
For information about MCC, see the college web site: www.morgancc.edu