The University of North Florida is seeking interested candidates for faculty positions in the School of Nursing. These are entry level positions at the Assistant and Assistant/Associate Professor levels. Specific areas of interest are Medical-Surgical and Women’s Health experience. Certification as a Nurse Practitioner is required.
The successful candidate will:
- Teach in areas of expertise (Med-Surg or Women’s Health)
- Supervise students in clinical areas
- Perform nursing and community services in areas of expertise
- Conduct research in area of expertise
- Seek external funding
- Participate in School, College and University committees
For specific information regarding each position, including educational and experience requirements, please go to www.unfjobs.org and click the Faculty/Adjunct tab.
UNF is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action Institution