The Nuclear Medicine Faculty- Program Director will oversee all aspects of the Nuclear Medicine program as well as provide quality instruction in nuclear medicine courses within the program.
- Graduation from accredited school of Nuclear Medicine Technology with a Master’s degree
- Current and unencumbered ARRT or NMTCB certification in Nuclear Medicine
- Four years of full-time experience as a Registered Nuclear Medicine technologist in a medical environment where a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures are performed
- One year teaching experience in didactic and/or clinical setting for a nuclear medicine technology program.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop partnerships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group
- Ability to take responsibility to meet deadlines and initiate tasks without close supervision
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com