- The selected candidate will teach three classes each semester (Fall and Spring), establish a productive research program involving students, mentor students, supervise internships, provide service to the healthcare community, and participate in university, college and departmental committees.
- The selected candidate will teach undergraduate and graduate courses in healthcare administration, or other courses to support the department as needed.
- The selected candidate will be expected to teach several different Healthcare Administration (HC) undergraduate and graduate courses each semester such as HC quality, HC facility management, strategic planning physician practice, HC finance, and HC leadership, as well as specialty courses, both face-to-face and on-line.
- Qualified applicants must possess a PhD in Healthcare Administration or related fields of study.
- Applicants should have a capacity to teach and mentor graduate and undergraduate students.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong research background related to healthcare administration and be willing to creatively collaborate across disciplines within the college.
To apply, please complete the online application and attach a letter of interest and a curriculum vita. Applications that do not have the required documents will be considered incomplete and disqualified. Reference providers will be contacted for final candidates only. Review of completed applications begins immediately. UHCL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting workplace diversity. Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. must be provided as condition of employment. We reserve the right to extend search or not fill position. Only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.