The preferred candidate will hold a Ph.D. in Management, including 18 semester hours of graduate-level coursework in Management. Candidates with 18 hours or more graduate hours in a second business discipline may be eligible to teach courses in that discipline. Professional and academic experiences in health care management preferred.
Primary responsibilities will include both online and face-to-face instruction at the undergraduate level, excellence in teaching, student advising and mentoring, assistance with program assessment and reporting, supporting efforts to recruit new students and secure program growth, continued innovation in curriculum and educational delivery, as well as other departmental duties as assigned. Experience with online and nontraditional student populations, interest and experiences with health care management preferred.
- The preferred candidate will hold a graduate degree in Management, Health Care Management, or related field including 18 semester hours of graduate-level coursework in Management.
- The candidate must hold appropriate credentials to meet regional and programmatic accreditation standards.
- A Ph.D. in Management or related field is preferred.
- Professional and academic experiences in health care management preferred.
- The preferred candidate will have 18 graduate level hours in a secondary business discipline such as Management Information Systems, Economics, or Finance.
MUW is located in Columbus, Mississippi, which is in the northeast section of the state and has an enrollment of approximately 2,800 students.
All hires contingent upon successful completion of a background check.