The selected candidate will evaluate, revise and develop curriculum, work cooperatively with colleagues to maintain currency of academic resources and instructional materials, improve teaching and learning, and remain current in the field. Other duties include participation in campus and college-wide committees and task forces, maintaining office hours for professional activities and student conferences, and assisting in the development and implementation of the College’s instructional and institutional goals.
At a minimum the selected candidate must have:
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Certificate in Expanded Functions.
- Have 3 years of work experience as a dental assistant.
- Hold a current certified dental assistant certification or obtain certification by first day of employment.
- Be a Florida dental radiographer or able to obtain a Florida radiographers certification within six (6) months of employment.
Interested candidates must submit a Florida State College at Jacksonville online application and attach unofficial copies of student transcripts.
Please visit our employment website to learn more about this position and to complete the required online application.