Harcum College in Bryn Mawr, PA, a leader among the nation’s independent, two year colleges, has an immediate opening for a Dental Assisting Full-Time Faculty Position starting this fall for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Didactic, lab, pre-clinical and clinical instruction of dental assisting students
- BS degree and hold current CDA and CPR certification
- Experience as a course director, with curriculum development, use of contemporary technology in the classroom and clinical setting
- Minimum of two years clinical practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills highly desirable
- Two years of teaching dental assisting experience preferred
ABOUT HARCUM COLLEGE
Harcum College is an independent, coeducational, fully accredited, residential college. The College offers associate degrees in allied health, business and social science, as well as certificates and a variety of continuing studies programs.
Founded in 1915 it was the first college in Pennsylvania chartered to offer the associate degree. Today Harcum has degree programs on its Bryn Mawr Campus, located about 20 minutes west of Philadelphia, programs online and at Partnership Sites throughout the region, serving approximately 1,500 students.
Harcum provides quality instruction from faculty, close student-faculty collaboration, small class sizes, and individualized support services. Harcum has the atmosphere of a small college including personal attention with regular student and employee opportunities for leadership, and involvement.
Harcum College offers a comprehensive benefits package and pay commensurate with experience.
Harcum College is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.