Instruct college students in accordance with educational theories and techniques. Develops discipline related curricula, assess student learning, participates in program evaluation, college activities and serves on committees. Maintains college and department standards in support of the College’s mission and strategic plan.
Starting Salary Range: $44,997 – $57,998
Applications without attached copies of official transcripts will not be considered. Transcripts for Full time Faculty positions must either be an official copy or a college-stamped student copy, scanned into an electronic format and attached to their application. Transcripts produced through web-based student systems will not be accepted.
- Doctoral degree in Health Administration, Health Services, Public Health, Nurse Administration, or Nursing.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekend, and on multiple campuses if needed.
- Occupational experience recognized and teaching experience required.
- Ability to demonstrate the use of technology in the classroom; must be able to use the technology required for the assigned course. Coursework within the degree must reflect competencies in the courses to be taught.
- Must demonstrate cultural competency to engage and work with a diverse student and employee population.
For positions that require a college degree, Palm Beach State only recognizes degrees confirmed from institutions that are accredited by one of the seven regional accrediting organizations. To view a listing of the regionally accredited organizations, please visit http://www.chea.org/Directories/regional.asp.
Degrees from outside the United States must be validated by an organization belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). An evaluation report from an accrediting organization must be attached prior to the application closing date of each position. To view a listing of the current members of (NACES), please visit http://www.naces.org/members.htm.
Please review the following information in order to apply for a position at Palm Beach State College:
- Carefully review the minimum qualifications advertised for the available position as only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.
- Background Check/ Drug Screen may be required based on the specific requirements of the position for which the application is being submitted. Employment is contingent upon the passing of a drug test and upon completion of a criminal background investigation.
- An important goal of the Office of Human Resources is to respond to all applicants once a selection is made. Please take notice of the position closing date advertised. Whenever positions are filled, the Office of Human Resources responds to all applicants who have submitted applications.
Application Deadline: This position is open until filled