This position is responsible for maintaining an area of expertise in teaching undergraduate/graduate professional and clinical courses for the College of Education and Human Services on-campus and online; supervising graduate clinicians in clinical placements; assisting with initiatives and grant activities. Responsibilities will also include advising students, working collaboratively in partnerships, engaging in service activities at the departmental, college, and university levels, and engaging in scholarly activities in the professional community. Position is anticipated to begin Fall 2020.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Ph.D. or Ed.D in Speech and Language Pathology or related discipline.
- Candidates who are ABD with a documented plan of completion by appointment date will be considered.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Candidate must possess the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Candidates must also be eligible for Kentucky State Licensure.
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills and experience with clinical supervision.
- Candidates should provide evidence of expertise in at least one of the following areas: fluency disorders, language disorders, augmentative and alternative communication, swallowing and feeding, and neurogenic communication disorders.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
- Experience and evidence of clinical supervision in medical, school or health care facility.
- Background in and willingness to assume leadership role in graduate program, local state and/or national levels.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.