Our ideal candidates for this position:
- Will be expected to contribute to research through publications and extramural funding.
- Will share a deep commitment to effective teaching, develop innovative courses, and
- Will have a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness and actively promote diversity.
- Will be expected to engage in professional service within the University and beyond
The candidate will be expected to teach at the undergraduate level with potential for graduate or RN/BSN level instruction.
Applicants must have (1) an earned doctorate (Ed.D. or Ph.D, or DNP) or actively enrolled in a doctoral program in nursing or related field. Candidates currently enrolled in a doctoral program must have the degree completed within two years of date of hire; (2) a background in curriculum and teaching and current clinical expertise in adult and/or psychiatric/mental health nursing. (3) a graduate degree in nursing from a Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or Accreditation Commission on Education in Nursing (ACEN) accredited program or an international equivalent.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching and current clinical experience (Academic rank and salary is commensurate with educational preparation and experience).
- An active program of research.
- A background in evidence-based practice and cultural competence
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, transcripts, statement of teaching philosophy and research interests, along with names, address and phone numbers of three references to: email@example.com
About Saint Peter's University
Saint Peter’s University, inspired by its Jesuit, Catholic identity, commitment to individual attention and grounding in the liberal arts, educates a diverse community of learners in undergraduate, graduate and professional programs to excel intellectually, lead ethically, serve compassionately and promote justice in our ever-changing urban and global environment. Just minutes from New York City, Saint Peter's University offers real world experiences for all levels of student learning.