University of Idaho
Program Manager, Project ECHO
Division/College: WWAMI Medical Education Program
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $53,585 – $74,930 annually
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This full-time position will be responsible for the management and leadership of projects which promote and facilitate Project ECHO .
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the ECHO program, including coordination of teleECHO clinic initiatives and deliverables; planning and oversight of the team’s activities; coordination with the expert team; participation and coordination on ECHO curriculum development; scheduling and reviewing case submissions by the clinics; recruiting clinics for participation; promoting ECHO learning model in the state; managing, organizing and documenting the education presentations. In addition, this position will work with WWAMI program director, Principle Investigator and Co-Principle Investigator of the project on management of all deadlines for grant deliverables.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, project management, healthcare, or related fields;
• A minimum of 3 years as a health care professional providing direct patient care in a primary health care setting;
• Demonstrated leadership in analysis of primary health care clinical workflows and reporting requirements for patient care;
• A minimum of 2 years of experience directly related to key duties and responsibilities specified;
• Knowledge of marketing strategies, processes, and available resources;
• Capacity for managing competing demands of several projects and independently coordinating and prioritizing relevant project tasks and responsibilities;
• Ability to supervise and train assigned staff;
• Excellent oral and written communication and effective organizational skills;
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with healthcare providers in rural and underserved clinics and other stakeholders on clinical topics related to disease management.
• Experience with primary health care clinical data collection and report generation;
• Understanding of HIPAA regulations and Protected Health Information;
• Experience organizing and coordinating educational presentations/curriculum;
• Knowledge of and experience with distance learning technology.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001623P
Posting Date: 11/09/2017
Closing Date: 12/8/2017
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1120823
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.