- Must assure achievement of the program goals and outcomes, and for all aspects of the program, including the organization, administration, continuous review, planning, development and general effectiveness of an Invasive Cardiovascular Program.
- Must provide supervision, administration and coordination of the instructional staff in the academic and clinical phases of an educational program
- Keeps up with developments in the field of study.
- Demonstrates high standards-academic and professional.
- Evaluates student work and provides timely feedback.
- Teaches at times and locations that meet student needs.
- Provides access and response to students through posted conference hours, electronic communications, and other appropriate methods.
- Reviews, evaluates, and recommends student learning materials.
- Develops and uses a syllabus and course information materials for each course, laboratory, or clinical setting within state, college, and departmental guideline.
- Maintains high standards of competence in the discipline(s) and teaching methodologies through professional development activities.
- Plans, develops, and uses effective teaching methods and materials which assist students in meeting course objectives, are appropriate for students with diverse educational and experiential backgrounds and learning styles, and engage the students in learning.
- Reviews, evaluates, reflects, and revises program curricula and teaching methods through a self-evaluation process of self-reflection.
- Meets or exceeds professional standards, state-mandated guidelines, requirements of business/industry, and higher education, as appropriate to the discipline(s).
- Participates in college-related activities such as registration, community education, recruitment of students, student retention, and faculty selection.
- Participates in business and community activities that foster goodwill and promote the mission and values of the college.
- Participates in activities required to maintain program and college accreditation standards.
- Participates in setting departmental goals, in developing college budgets that support the goals, and in planning for achieving those goals.
- Promotes and maintains departmental affiliation agreements and other partnerships with other institutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health Science related field from a regionally accredited institution required.
- Current CCI certification R.C.I.S required. Valid state license required.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in field.
- Three years teaching experience in field.
- A combination of current ARRT certification R.T. (R) (CI) and CCI certification R.C.I.S.
Salary Grade: BACH
Salary is based on the Board-approved salary schedule for the current fiscal year. See Salary Schedule
Requisition Number: req467