The Nursing Lecturer provides classroom and clinical instruction for the ASN program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement classroom and clinical activities for enrolled nursing students; including development of assignments, tests, and clinical evaluations according to college and nursing department standards.
- Provide direct supervision to students in clinical agencies.
- Coordinate activities of clinical adjunct faculty associated with courses, using departmental guidelines.
- Maintain office hours according to college requirements.
- Participate in nursing faculty committees and activities.
- Advise assigned students according to established processes.
- Participate in college committees and assigned duties.
- Current, unencumbered WV RN license. Must also be licensed as RN in any state where clinical experiences are provided.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Nursing; or be enrolled in a Master’s of Nursing program within 1 year of hire, with degree completion within 2 years of enrollment.
- Professional registered nurse with emphasis and experience in medical-surgical/adult health nursing with the following attributes:
- Current WV RN licensure and maintain licensure as a professional registered nurse in WV required.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a registered nurse required.
- Agency health requirements compliance required.
- Two years clinical nursing experience as an RN required.
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience preferred.
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing or related field, or Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of two years of mental health or maternal/new born and/or pediatrics experience preferred.
Position open until filled.
Please apply online at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/blueridgectc/jobs/1765328-0/nursing-faculty
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability