North Central Texas College is accepting applications for a Dean of Health Sciences:
Gainesville/Corinth, Texas; Full-Time, Benefits Eligible
Provide leadership & supervision for all credit instructional programs in Health Sciences.
- Master’s Degree
- Three or more years in higher education & Health Sciences Administration
- Five or more years of community college teaching & administration preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Great communication skills
- Budget preparation & administration
- Health Science program evaluation
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide leadership and supervision for allied health programs
- Conduct needs assessments for new programs & courses
- Develop proposals & prepare program & course revisions for THECB
- Make personnel recommendations and decisions
- Review, recommend, present and monitor budgets for allied health programs
- Other duties as assigned
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and campus hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday, 8am-noon.
Travel may be required to other off-site locations. Subject to criminal background check. Contract/Salary: 12 month contract; salary commensurate with education and experience. Resume/CV & Transcripts required in addition to application.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH NCTC’s WEBSITE – http://employment.nctc.edu/postings/3268
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.