Mercy College (Dobbs Ferry, NY) seeks qualified candidates to fill the full time Program Director position in the Nursing program. This is a 12-month faculty position. Rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Dynamic student-centered individual needed to lead our undergraduate and graduate Nursing programs.
– Provide effective leadership to the nursing unit in achieving its mission, goals, and expected program outcomes
– Work with accrediting agencies to maintain and/or achieve program accreditation, including submission of annual reports to regulatory and accrediting agencies.
– Coordinate programmatic assessment and assessment of student learning.
– Develop new programs or initiatives.
– Coordinate recruitment and selection of department faculty and staff.
– Recommend and oversee departmental budgets.
– Prepare course demands, and faculty teaching assignments.
– Participate in admissions activities to facilitate and promote student enrollment.
– Facilitate and serve as a channel for communication between faculty and staff within the department, and between the department and the Dean.
– Provide leadership in the pursuit of grant funding opportunities.
– Serve as liaison and maintain affiliation agreements with clinical sites.
– Oversee recruitment and work closely with program advisory committees.
– Develop and maintain external relationships with program stakeholders.
– Provide overall leadership and direction to program faculty.
– Encourage a collegial and positive program environment that promotes excellence in teaching, research, and service.
Apply online at: http://jobs.mercy.edu/postings/2376