Limestone College invites application for the Director of Nursing.
The Director of Nursing will be responsible for development of an RN to BSN Program at Limestone College. Once the program is established and accredited, the Director will be responsible for the daily operation, organization, administration, general effectiveness, and supervision of the program which will be delivered online. In addition, the Director of Nursing must demonstrate strong leadership skills and a commitment to developing quality academic programs. Strategic planning, development, and accreditation work for nursing program is required.
- Ph.D. in Nursing from an accredited college or university which includes course work in nursing and in education or administration.
- A current nursing license.
- A minimum of three years of experience in an administrative position.
- A minimum of three years of experience teaching in Pre or Post licensure nursing programs.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a registered nurse providing direct patient care.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to consistently multi-task.
Interested candidates should complete the on-line application at http://my.limestone.edu/offices/human-resources/jobs and upload a letter of application, resume/vita, graduate transcripts, and three letters of recommendation. If you have additional questions regarding the position, you may direct them to Dr. Karen W. Gainey, Vice President for Academic Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org, Limestone College, 1115 College Drive, Gaffney, SC 29340. *Resumes may not be submitted in lieu of the application. As a part of the pre-employment process, the selected candidate must be willing to consent to, and pass, with satisfactory results, an investigative consumer report.
Limestone College is an equal opportunity employer. AA/EOE