The Department of Communication Disorders seeks candidates for a 9 month, non-tenure track instructor/clinical supervisor. Start date is Fall, 2017. The position will instruct graduate and undergraduate courses in voice disorders, swallowing disorders, and acquired disorders.
- Earned M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have, or be willing to get, Texas licensure. The ASHA CCCs are also required.
- Expertise in voice evaluation and treatment, swallowing evaluation and treatment, and adult therapy will be considered a plus.
- Applicants should have three years of clinical experience, primarily in adults.
Please submit your letter of intent/Vita/Transcripts directly to:
Dr. Brenda Fields Cross
PO Box 60757
Canyon TX 79015
A criminal history report will be obtained on position finalists.
Texas law requires that males age 18 through 25 be properly registered with the Selective Service System in order to be eligible for employment.
West Texas A&M University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.