Department: IU South Bend Dental Education
The Dwyer College of Health Sciences, School of Applied Health Sciences, Division of Dental Education is seeking applications for a full-time 10-month non-tenure track Clinical Assistant Professor/Clinical Lecturer faculty position.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: didactic, clinical, and/or laboratory instruction in the Dental Hygiene Program and mentoring students in the Program.
Additional responsibilities include community service, course development, and service to the University and College assignments.
Salary is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
IU South Bend is the third largest campus in the Indiana University system and serves the north central Indiana community.
The successful candidate will
- have a Bachelor’s Degree for the rank of Clinical Lecturer with the expectation of completing a Master’s degree within five years
- A Master’s degree is required for the rank of Clinical Assistant Professor
- Applicants must hold a current Indiana Dental Hygiene License or be eligible for licensure in the state of Indiana
- Applicants must have current certification in CPR. Experience in teaching, research, or service is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years full-time dental hygiene experience is required
Department Contact for Questions
Search Committee Chair, Mallory Edmondson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary and Rank
In addition to the required documents, please submit the following:
- at OTHER attach unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- at OTHER 2 attach any documents you feel would benefit your application
For Best Consideration Date: 02/01/2018
Expected Start Date: 08/01/2018
OAA #: SB-2017020