University of Idaho
Clinic Coordinator, Project ECHO
Division/College: WWAMI Medical Education Program
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $48,872.00 – $61,090.00 per year, depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position will be responsible for coordinating educational sessions for Project ECHO . Project ECHO is a lifelong learning and guided practice model that revolutionizes medical education and exponentially increases workforce capacity to provide best-practice specialty care and reduce health disparities. The heart of the ECHO model™ is its hub-and-spoke knowledge-sharing networks, led by expert teams who use multi-point videoconferencing to conduct virtual clinics with community providers. In this way, primary care doctors, nurses, and other clinicians learn to provide excellent specialty care to patients in their own communities.
This position will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating information flow between faculty, distance education students, and various education sites. Assisting in the production and distribution of distance education course materials, and schedules, and facilitating delivery of academic courses to students at remote sites. Conducting surveys and preparing reports as needed; developing and distributing promotional and informational materials, and may provide direct academic/administrative guidance and assistance to distance education students.
This position offers an opportunity to participate in leading edge community healthcare research that extends healthcare to rural and underserved populations. The clinic coordinator will maintain the integrity of data collection and databases. Maintain collaborative relations with rural community partners and internal ECHO /University of Idaho staff. Must maintain all deadlines for grant deliverables. Assists with the use of distance learning technology. Organizes and coordinates educational presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration, health promotion, or related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Records maintenance skills;
- Ability to compile and produce course catalogs and promotional materials;
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures;
- Knowledge of distance learning technology;
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff;
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, processes, and available resources;
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments;
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions;
- Ability to communicate in a friendly approach and appropriate manner with healthcare providers in rural and underserved clinics and other stakeholders to ensure appropriate best practice in disease management;
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Experience with clinical data collection;
- Experience in clinical settings;
- Experience organizing and coordinating educational presentations;
- Experience with customer service.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP001724P
Posting Date: 03/05/2018
Closing Date: 3/30/2018
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1180760
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.