Mount Mary University is seeking an individual to join our community and contribute to the realization of our Mission through the role of a Chief Nurse Administrator for the RN to BSN program and future nursing program development. We are a community of faculty who value relationships with our students and colleagues. We are committed to a compassionate and effective undergraduate education for our students. This position includes administrative and teaching responsibilities, including providing classroom and online instruction.
- program and strategic planning
- curriculum development and revision
- advising nursing students
- leading the nursing academic program accreditation process
- ensuring all mandated requirements of the WI Board of Nursing are met
- collaborating with the Dean on program budgets
- representing the Nursing Program in local, state and national forums
- participating in the recruitment, hiring and retention of program faculty and staff
- serving as a resource for faculty members and other program areas
- serving on faculty assembly and University committees
- providing service to the institution and the community
- participating in grant writing and acquisition of external funding
- engaging in ongoing scholarship and professional activity (research, publications, presentations)
- performing other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Registered nurse, eligible for licensure in Wisconsin
- Doctorate in Nursing (PhD, DPN, DNS, Nursing Education) OR
- Master’s in Nursing and Doctoral degree related to the responsibilities of Chief Nurse Administrator
- Candidates who are ABD will be considered if all other qualifications are met with distinction and there is demonstration of progress toward degree completion.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform primary functions.
- Significant experience in nursing leadership, education, practice, and research or scholarship.
Mount Mary University practices equal opportunity employment as part of our ongoing commitment to diversity in our workplace.
Apply online at: http://www.mtmary.edu/faculty-staff/employment