Felician University is seeking an established and innovative occupational therapy academic leader to serve as the Associate Dean/Program Director position in the newly established Department of Occupational therapy in the School of Nursing and Health Professions beginning July 1, 2018.
The Associate Dean/Program Director will be responsible for the establishment, development and approvals of new OTD and OTA degree programs at Felician University, as well as teaching responsibilities within the curriculum.
Initially certified Occupational Therapist currently licensed to practice OT in New Jersey; Earned doctoral degree awarded by an institution accredited by a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; minimum of eight (8) years of documented experience in the field of occupational therapy, including:
- Clinical practice as an occupational therapist;
- Demonstrated administrative experience including, but not limited to, program planning and implementation, personnel management, evaluation and budgeting;
- Scholarship: e.g., scholarship of application, scholarship of teaching and learning;
- Three (3) years’ experience in a full-time academic appointment with teaching responsibilities at the post baccalaureate level at the rank of associate/full professor;
- Documented expertise in the area of teaching responsibility and knowledge of content delivery methods, such as distance learning;
- Proven knowledge of and experience with ACOTE accreditation standards.
Send cover letter, resume and 3 professional references electronically to: email@example.com or via USPS to:
Dr. Muriel Shore, EdD, RN, NEA-BC, FNAP
262 South Main Street
Lodi, New Jersey 07644