The Cedarville University School of Pharmacy invites applications for a faculty position as an assistant/ associate/ full professor of pharmaceutics. The successful candidate will teach both theory and laboratory courses in the pharmaceutical science department related to pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmaceutical technology, medicinal chemistry and an elective course in any topic of candidate’s choice. The candidate’s teaching must involve student-focused methods of active learning geared primarily towards doctor of pharmacy students. The candidate is expected to work with faculty across disciplines to develop integrated curricular content which utilizes innovative strategies in problem-based learning methods. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and maintaining an active research initiative while overseeing student research projects. Additionally, the candidate should have a track record demonstrating leadership in their respective discipline.
This position is a full-time, 12 month, tenure-track position within the School of Pharmacy. Salary and rank will be commensurate with experience. This position is subject to the University’s verification of credentials and other information required by law and Cedarville University policies, including the successful completion of a background check. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. This position is pending budget approval.
- Ph. D. in any of the pharmaceutical sciences, such as pharmaceutical technology, drug design/development or biopharmaceutics
- Minimum of one year post-doctoral experience in teaching or research
- Demonstrated research and scholarship productivity in pharmaceutical sciences
- Qualified applicant must be a born-again Christian
- Qualified applicant must agree with and be willing to abide by Cedarville University’s doctrinal statement, community covenant, and general workplace standards
All official inquiries should be directed to John Davis (937-766-7418), Director of Academic Human Resource Services. Specific questions related to the position should be directed to Dr. Marc Sweeney (937-766-7480), Dean, School of Pharmacy.
Apply Now! ( www.cedarville.edu/jobs)
Cedarville University is an Equal Opportunity Employer