Limestone College seeks to hire an innovative full-time, tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor in the field of Sport Management. The qualified candidate will be serving as the coordinator of the Sport Management program. This 9-month position includes teaching a 12-15 credit hour load per semester including supervision of interns and advising.
- Terminal degree in Sport Management or related field
- 18 graduate hours in Sport Management
- Experience with online teaching
- Previous experience teaching at the college level
- Previous experience in the Sport Management field
- Previous experience in course design
Interested candidates should complete the on-line application at http://my.limestone.edu/offices/human-resources/jobs and upload a letter of application, resume/vita, graduate transcripts, and three letters of recommendation. If you have additional questions regarding the position, you may direct them to Dr. Karen W. Gainey, Vice President for Academic Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org, Limestone College, 1115 College Drive, Gaffney, SC 29340. As a part of the pre-employment process, the selected candidate must be willing to consent to and pass with satisfactory results, an investigative consumer report. AA/EEO.