Francis Marion University invites applications for Part-Time Assistant Professors/Instructors in the Masters of Speech-Language Pathology Program (MSLP). These positions are part-time, non-tenure-track appointments.
The School of Health Sciences is one of the fastest growing schools at Francis Marion University. We are committed to improving the health and well-being of South Carolinians, particularly persons in the Florence, Pee Dee region.
The Masters of Speech-Language Pathology program prefers that candidates hold a Doctorate or Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, and a CCC-SLP/A is needed for Clinical Educators.
The successful candidates will teach theoretical and clinical courses and will supervise student clinicians in observations, simulations, pre-clinical and clinical practicums. Instructors are needed for the following courses:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Communication Mechanism
- Phonetics and Phonology
- Speech Science and Instrumentation
- Hearing Sciences and Audiological Disorders
- Clinical Practicum in Communication Disorders
- Hearing Practicum
- Language Disorders
Start Date: January 2018 and Summer 2018.Materials Needed:
- Letter of Interest (Referencing Position Number 18-19);
- Curriculum vitae;
- FMU Faculty Application;
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references; and
- Copies of all transcripts (official transcripts will be required of the successful candidate).
Review of Applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.Minorities and Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Vice President for Administration
Francis Marion University
PO Box 100547
Florence, SC 29502-0547