This is a 12 month tenure track position; rank and salary are commensurate with experience. Responsibilities include: graduate/undergraduate level teaching on-line and on-land courses; assisting with academic and clinical management of the on-line masters program; providing varying levels of clinical supervision upon request; engaging in scholarly/research activities; and student mentoring.
- The candidate must possess a doctorate degree in speech-language pathology, speech and hearing science, communication disorders or a related area.
- The applicant must have the CCC in SLP and be eligible for Tennessee state licensure.
- Experience/expertise in one or more of the following area(s) is desired: dysphagia; voice disorders; motor speech disorders, aphasia, and speech science and instrumentation.
- Experience with hybrid or on-line delivery modes is desired but not required.
- Candidates should have outstanding management and interpersonal skills to relate to a wide diversity of faculty, staff, and students.