Alice Lloyd College, a small, private, liberal arts institution located in the eastern Kentucky Mountains, is currently seeking applications for the position of Assistant Professor of Kinesiology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Teach undergraduate courses in the field of physical education.
- At least an M.S. in Exercise Physiology or related field.
- A Ph.D. is preferred.
- A minimum of three years of teaching experience in higher education setting.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collegially with students, staff and faculty from diverse backgrounds and programs.
- Evidence of effective teaching in higher education settings.
Send a cover letter and CV to: Lafie Crum, Academic Dean, Alice Lloyd College, 100 Purpose Road, Pippa Passes KY 41844 or email email@example.com The search process will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Visit our website at http://www.alc.edu Alice Lloyd College is an equal opportunity employer.