Posting Number: ACAD131
Pay Rate Detail
Commensurate upon experience
Position SummaryEngage in teaching, research, and clinical service in the field of pediatrics consistent with the department’s needs and the faculty member’s interests. Assume administrative duties such as assisting with the Pediatric Residency and/or the Pediatric Clerkship Program and serving on institutional committees.
- Provide clinical support to the Morehouse Pediatric Service
- May undertake clinical responsibilities at Grady or other affiliated sites, including monthly call coverage and outpatient service coverage as assigned
- May provide resident and medical student supervision
- May serve as an instructor for undergraduate medical education courses
- Assist with resident recruitment, including interviewing candidates
- MD Degree from an accredited college or university
- Georgia Medical License
- Board Certification/Board Eligible in Pediatrics
Preferred QualificationsExperience and/or board certification in a Pediatric sub-specialty preferred
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to ApplicantsApplicants will need to upload a copy of their current medical license.