The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders in the Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences at Jacksonville University invites applications for a full-time, twelve-month, tenure-accruing position for an Assistant Professor in communication sciences and disorders. The Department is seeking faculty members with expertise in the areas of dysphagia, aphasia, and/or neuromotor disorders.
Description of Essential Job Duties:
- Develop and teach courses in the area of communication sciences and disorders
- Develop research portfolio in the area of communication sciences and disorders
- Provide service in the area of communication sciences and disorders
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field required.
- Speech Language Pathology certification considered highly desirable.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Current academic teaching
Interested applications should submit letter of interest emphasizing experience and potential, a curriculum vitae, JU faculty application, background check authorization, three letters of reference, and transcripts, via electronic email:
Sally Lynch, email@example.com